Maybe I should start of with the Award we won with Lorrainville: an Edison (which is like the Dutch equivalent of a Grammy). Man that came as a big surprise! We received the "Special Jury Award", probably because we did not fit into the normal categories. And all the cliches are true; it IS a TRU HONOR to receive such a prestigious award.
If you have never heard of the Lorrainville project, please visit THIS website :) And check out all releases on Spotify
What else happened?
- album with Colossa! (recording/production/mixing)
- ep with Landmark 105 (recording/production/mixing)
- ep with Stirwater (recording/mixing)
- album with Bökkers (mixing)
- album with Bertolf & Kasper van Kooten (mixing)
- ep with TwoWay Society (recording/production/mixing)
- ep Cider (mixing)
- album The Monolith Deathcult (recording/production/mixing)
- single Chielio Reedijk (mix)
- single Burçak Sikar (mix)
- ep The Doots (recording/production/mixing)
- single Lukka (mix)
- HardtMetDt (recording / mixing)
- album Nice Neighbours (mixing)
- 2 singles Martin van der Starre (mixing)
- album Lukas Batteau (mixing)
- single De Euros (mixing)
- dvd Bertolf & Kasper van Kooten (recording)
- few albumtracks Tim van Doorn (mixing)
- and some live radio & TV sessions with several bands
If you want to have a listen to some of these productions/mixes you can use this Spotify playlist and take it from there.
If you want to follow everything I do closer, I suggest you add me on Facebook since I post there more regular than on this site.